Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Simple Start !!!

Dhaval, one of my friends, will say "Blogging is easy, any Tom, Dick or Harry could do it" after knowing that I have started a Blog!
Well, he may be right, but it took me 3 days to start this one, and then also, I ended thinking about what to write?

I have several things in mind. Like Technology updates, software bugs, hardware reviews, Cameras, Photos and Tricks on Photoshop, Music, Me & My Life, Thoughts at different places & situations, Quotes, Fiction, Chat Records etc ! All of them are outdated. There are blogs on "What to write on a blog", "Blog Ideas", "Blog Lists".

Later it came in my mind, that I can write on each one of these very easily! I am noob at Photography, Basic at Art and Music Knowledge, inexperienced at writing.

So, again! Which one to start with ??? May be will declare on next post.

2 comments:

  1. Now-a-Days every Tom, Dick and Harry feels like he is the next Chetan Bhagat (personally I don’t like him that much, he is just OK)

    so this blogging attempt doesn’t come as surprise to me, BTW you took 3 days for writing this :) dude you seriously need some lesions from me

    But still nice try - the way you created the preface and this step by step unfolding trick it’s overrated but still works sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. write whatever you what as long as you do it your way.

    ReplyDelete